Instagram is one of the most used social media platforms by netizens today. The app enables users to share photos, videos and reels on the app by applying filters and effects. A recent Instagram trend that has caught on the app is the “Are you a good kisser?”
What is Are You A Good Kisser filter on Instagram?
Instagram users have trended a filter called the ‘Are you a good kisser?’ on the app. The virtual reality filter scans the face of a user, especially the lips and then displays a percentage stating how good a kisser a user is. The percentage seems to be a random number and is in a spirit of fun and games. However, the users on Instagram really seem to like the filter as it is one of the trending filters on the social media platform currently. Here are the steps to use it.
How to use Are You A Good Kisser Instagram filter:
- Open Instagram and log in to the app by entering your credentials.
- Select the option of ‘Reels.’
- Once the ‘Reels’ option opens, then select ‘Effects.’
- Next, among the effect reflecting on your screen, swipe right until you see the magnifying glass icon.
- Tap on it. To find the ‘good kisser filter,’ type in the username ‘banana beauty into a search bar.
- Now, tap on the filter to open them. Now tap on the option that reads, “Try it,” at the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- When the camera window opens, click and hold on the button to record your video.
- Now you can edit your video by applying effects, inserting stickers, emojis, GIFS, drawing, or writing something if you want.
- Once your video is ready, tap the Send to button and share it on your Instagram Story.